Development Project Golf Larun
The toponym of Larun dates back to ancient times. A unique blend of vicinity to the sea, valuable architectural heritage, centenary olive trees and gentle slopes make an ideal area designated for development of top class holiday and sport resorts. This project is an exceptional investment opportunity, as M Chanaan can confirm based on many years of experience in the business consulting.
Two 18-hole golf courses and 1.200 lodging units in a top class hotel, holiday apartments and villas are planned in the 112 hectares of the Larun area.The main characteristic of this area is the complete absence of constructions, so it will be necessary to define the optimal terms of utilization, physical planning and protection. The construction of this complex, in strict contact with the existing and the foreseen facilities of the zones of Santa Marina and Lanterna, will have a significant impact to the economic development of the area.
Two driving ranges, a club house and a golf academy are foreseen within the golf course, along with commercial and service facilities, of an obligatory high quality and sustainable green keeping adapted to this exceptional area. Particular value is given by the planned archaeological park and the olive grove within the golf course.
The construction of lodging capacities is planned for the central part, on a south-facing slope with an excellent view to the golf course, the lake and the sea.
As the result of leadership of the M Chanaan consulting team for the project management, the Larun Golf Project is being at an advanced planning development stage (the urban development plan and the environmental impact study are adopted), so in the near future we expect to obtain the necessary building permits.
- Project Golf Larun - Important information about the project (August 2019)
- Larun Golf & Yacht Resort Visualisation (April 2019)
- Orthophoto of the Golf Larun project area
- Masterplan of the Deluxe Resort & Golf Larun area (August 2012)
- The Territorial Programmatic Solution of the coastal area between the Bays Santa Marina and Vallelunga (November 2013)
- Conceptual Design of the Larun Golf Project before the Location Permit – dipl.ing. Diethard Fahrenleitner (January 2014)
- Urban development plan of Deluxe Resort & Golf Larun Course building area (October 3, 2014)
- The Brochure of the Deluxe Resort & Golf Larun Project before the realization of the final Territorial Planning documents in (January 2015)
- Valuation of a resort project in Tar-Vabriga Croatia by PKF Consulting (January 2015)
- Location permit (June 14, 2016)
- Building Permit for the access road issued by the Ministry of Construction and Physical Planning of the Republic of Croatia - a precondition for obtaining all the other building permits (June 26, 2019)
- Preliminary design of Deluxe Resort & Golf Larun according to Location permit
- Design Company OLAZABAL – Conceptual Designs of the Deluxe Resort & Golf Larun after the Location Permit
- Cachet Hotel Group Limited - proposal and offer of real estate branding and hospitality managment company
- Catalogue of Investment Opportunities in Croatia (Agency for Investments and Competitiveness of the Republic of Croatia)
- Croatian Newspapers - Glas Istre
- Croatian Newspapers - Jutarnji List